Joy to the world the Lod has come! Oh yes, Christmas is just around the corner and I am excited. This is my favorite time of the year. It give us all the opportunity to celebrate the most wonderful of all occasions; the birth of our Lord.
I want to share a cute little angel project I have made almost every year. You can do all sorts of things with these cute little angles. I even made an agel mobile one year. One of the reasons I enjoy making these is because they are quick and easy and so many oooooh and aaahhhh over them and they help to brighten their day. When we have visitors to our home they always leave with an angel. I think it warms their souls.
The instructions for this particular angle will measure about 3.5 inches tall. All of this can be easily done with the Studio software. If you have any problems please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. Here is my email address My Email Address Wishing you all the blessings of the Season and a Happy New Year.
1. Draw a 4.5 cirlce in Studio, then divide it half. This will make the angel dresses and wings * If you want to make the wings with a bit of shape cut out you can also do this in Studio
2. Draw a 3.5 circle in Studio and divide these in half. This will make the sleeves
3. Roll the 4.5 circle to form a cone. (dress)
4. Roll the 3.5 circles to form two smaller cones. (sleeves)
5. insert a small piece of wire into the a large bead. I used a pearl bead for this one but you can even use wood beads and paint them with a little face.
6. tape the wire under the angel dress to hold the bead into place. * You can also hot glue the beads on.
7. Take a small piece of silver or gold pipe cleaner to form a halo with a small stem and hot glue it to the back of the angels head.
8. Fold the larger cirlcel in half and glue it to the back of the angel.
9. Embellish your angle however you would like. I embossed the paper and added a silver bell.